By using Staff Mapper (“Service”), you agree to the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Small Web, LLC (“Company”) reserves the right change and/or update these Terms of Service without notice. If you violate any of the below Terms, we reserve the right to terminate your account.
Your access to the Service is dependent and conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms of Service apply to visitors, users, and others who access and or visit this Service.Account Terms
- You are responsible for maintanence of your password and account credentials. The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage due to your failure to comply with this security obligation. If you need to reset your password, you can do so here.
- Your login may only be used by one person.
- The Service is offered with a free trial up to 5 users. We do not limit functionality. If you need more than five, you will only be able to continue using the Service by paying in advance for additional usage. If you fail to pay for additional usage (e.g. more users loaded into your roster), your account will be hard to use.
- We pro-rate all upgrades and downgrades, as they occur.
- The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to change, end, or temporarily discontinue and any all parts of the Service.
- We reserve the right to change our prices, with 30 day prior notification to you. Although we don't intend to do this often at all.
- We will not be liable for any third-party Service disruptions that affect our Service, although we will try our best to make sure it doesn't affect you or our Service.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over any material you post to our Service. All materials uploaded to this Service are yours forever.
- All algorithms, processes, and original content on this site, including HTML, JS and CSS are property of the Company and may not be copied or used without prior written consent from the Company.
- Use of this service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis.
- We use some third-party hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You agree not to exploit and otherwise copy, reproduce, or reverse-engineer any of the Service. You agree not to tamper with the Service for uses other than for it's primary purpose.
- You understand that some network data is transmitted through the Service, including your content, that may be transferred unencrypted due to transmission/s over various unprotected networks; the Service, however, encrypts all traffic over TLS 1.3. All requests are redirected to secure headers (HTTPS). Project names and descriptions are further encrypted at-rest.
- The Company does not warrant or guarantee that (i) the service will meet your needs to expedience, (ii) or that the service will be continue to be secure, or error-free, (iii) or that the results of this Service will provide accurate or complete results at all times, (iv) or that the quality of information provided through the Service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You also understand that the Company shall not be liable damages or losses, resulting from: (i) the availability of the service; (ii) unauthorized access or hacking of data transmitted in the Service.
- The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to [email protected].
- New features made available in the platform may or may not be available as part of an upgrade to all customers in our platform.
- Our support tier provides 5 hours/month for assistance related to usage of the platform only. It does not provide for customizations or any other-consulting related work. The support tier provides real-time chat assistance should a staff or employee require help. The real-time chat is not operable before 9am EST and after 5pm EST. It is also not available during major holidays.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 (change this) days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.